Friday, December 16, 2011

The Cast of our Wedding

As promised, here are some of my favorite pictures of my favorite people from our big day! As I was looking through our photos, I realized that Kevin took one funny picture with each of his groomsmen, while all of my pictures with my bridesmaids were sweet and normal. Lame! Kevin's suggestion to make my photos funny like his? "Draw mustaches on your bridesmaids." Not happening. 

Enjoy our favorite people!

Our families, combined. We are so blessed that the Popes and the Nickles get along so well!

My oldest Sister and Matron of Honor, Bethany. She got married this last summer, too! (I know, my poor father!)

My older sister and Maid of Honor, Emily. The wittiest and smartest person I know. Proof: She's at Notre Dame Law School.

My Cousin Brittany, lovingly known as Britters McShizzle. What a loving and funny woman!

My sister-in-law (but let's be real, she's just like a real sister) who has such a sweet heart, and is expecting A BABY! Read all about it

My beautiful friend Allie, such a fun, loving, gorgeous woman!

My dear friend Cat. We went to Jr. High, High School, and College together. Days after our wedding she went on a year (or longer!!) trip to South America. Prayers for a safe (and timely!) return.

Kevin. Oh, Kevin, my sweet, sweet husband. Sometimes I wish little girl Tiffany could get a glimpse of the man I married and the life I have now. She would be wide-eyed, giddy, and overwhelmed. He is way more than I expected my husband would be...and I'm a big dreamer! :) Love him so much.

"This is Matty B. My brother from another mother" -Kevin

"This is Jake. He's my brother from the same mother" - Kevin

"This is Andrew MacVey. We enjoy all sorts of redneck activities" - Kevin

"This is Andrew Kishino. Initially, we met in person, but now we mostly meet online playing COD" - Kevin

"This is Joe Ram. Half man, half Ram. We've been roommates for the past 4 years. " - Kevin

"This is Austin Harris, A-Town. My brochacho surfing friend" - Kevin

The sweetest (and cutest) little flower girls. My cousin's twin girls (age 4 on Christmas!).
Our wise and faithful Pastor, Bryan Stupar from Calvary SLO.  Our Church

My grandpa saying the prayer.

My father walking his baby daughter down the aisle.

Kevin's dad doing "The Bacon". I married into a very interesting family.

My mommies! My mom is on the left in pink and Kevin's mom is on the right in brown. Don't they just look like they're related? Gosh, I hope not...
Hopefully you feel like you know our loved ones a little bit! These stars have major roles in our lives, so you'll be hearing about them more!

Please be patient with our blogging frequency this week (I doubt we'll ever be as consistent as Natalie in her blog). We are moving on Sunday, so we'll be in transition for a little while. Next week I'll show you where we moved from!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment